Friday, September 26, 2014

Kenny G G Force 1983 Remastered by ray K in Honor of Cassette Day

    Back when Kenny G meant funky business...  Yes it's no secret that I'm a fan of the "Black Lacquer Neon Jazz Funk" of the 80's.  In honor of cassette day Saturday September 27th, I have remastered 1983's G Force as I could not find that it had ever been revisited. You can download my personal remastered version here.  However I have made just one single cassette version that contains an extended instrumental version of Hi, How Ya Doin' as a bonus track.  The cassette is a vintage New Old Stock Scotch XS 90 which contains the entire album on each side. Side A is Dolby HX Pro encoded and side B is Non HX Pro as I have found that there is 'head room' difference when playing HX Pro on older decks and vice versa. As I said there's only one of these available and whoever hits the button below first will be the proud owner.  Stay true to the physical forms of music my friends...
$15


No comments:

Post a Comment